Your performances

I wrote this myself!

Section dedicated to the publication of one's own creations. It is possible to publish sheet music, audio and video formats, provided they are not covered...

Discussions
146
Posts
1.301

Conversations

Discussions

Sahara 7/8

This is a piece I used to participate in the 8dio competition; there were more than 300 participants and the level was extremely high from an audio standpoint. Obviously, I didn't win, but t...

Replies
7
Views
1.500

Latest post T Talentuoso

Lalla's Kitchen

I wrote this piece for a commercial for a low-cost kitchen produced in Haiti where a friend of mine, named Laura, who works in non-governmental organizations, lives. I wanted to share it bec...

Replies
7
Views
1.723

Latest post G Gagaku

Song For Dionysus

Dionysus (in Greek: Διόνυσος or also Διώνυσος) is a deity of Greek religion. God of wine, ecstasy, and the liberation of the senses, he represents the essence of creation in its perennial an...

Replies
6
Views
1.104

Latest post T Talentuoso